As the summer season is getting more sweaty and hot, it is always necessary to keep ourselves hydrated all the time so that we can fight the effects of heat waves. It is not possible to drink only water at times and therefore some easy to made drinks can be a perfect alternative to simple water. Following drinks can be enjoyed in summers and on a very cost effective budget too.
Mango Iced Tea
- Tea Bags (4-5)
- Boiling Water (3 Cups)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Lemon Juice ( ¼ cup)
- Mango Cubes (3 Medium Mangoes)
- Ice Cubes
- In a big vessel, add 4-5 tea bags and then pour three cups of boiling water over it, let them steep for 5-6 minutes and then remove the tea bags and keep the tea for later use.
- In another vessel, take 2 cups of water and add ½ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of lemon juice. Stir to dissolve the sugar. After a syrup is formed, add mangoes and cook them for 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, take a blender and blend the mangoes.
- Strain the mango syrup thoroughly and add this to the previously preserved tea.
- Now, take a cup, add 6-8 ice cubes and add the mango tea.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves.
- Mint Leaves (1 cup)
- Black Salt (1/2 Tablespoon)
- White Salt (1/4 Teaspoon)
- Lemon Juice (3 Tablespoon)
- Sugar (2-3 Tablespoon)
- White Soda (500ml)
- Ice cubes
- In a blender add mint leaves, lemon juice, black and white salt, sugar and soda.
- Blend them thoroughly.
- Then add ice cubes and blend it enough to crush the ice.
- Pour in glass and garnish it with lemon slice.
Image Source: Unsplash.com