1. Broccoli 1 bunch
2. Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
3. boneless chicken breasts 2
4. Milk 250 ml
5. Fresh cream 100 ml
6. Mozzarella cheese 1/2 packet
7. Dried oregano 1/2 tsp
8. Dried thyme 1/2 tsp
9. Black pepper freshly ground 1/2 tsp
10. Stirred flour 4 tbsp
11. Salt according to your taste
1. Wash chicken and pat dry. Then cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
2. Chop the bunch of broccoli into small pieces. The boil the water in a pot. Now put the chopped broccoli in boiling water and let them boil for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove from the water and drain them. Then heat oil in a pan. Place the chicken in it and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes or until all juices runs clear. Then add salt and pepper.
4. Boil milk in a separate pan. When milk reaches at its boiling point, add in 4 tbsp stirred flour to thick it. Then add in oregano, thyme, salt according to your taste and a pinch of black pepper.
5. Stir constantly and cook for approximately 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. When the sauce gets ready, then add in broccoli and fried chicken in it. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Then sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese on it. Cook further for about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. And lastly, add in fresh cream and cook it for another 2 minutes.
8. Now your Delicious Chicken Broccoli Creamy Style is ready to serve.
9. Serve over pasta.
Image Source: pakistanchefrecipe