1- Chicken (boneless) 500 gm
2- Garlic 3-4 cloves
3- Yogurt ½ cup
4- Vinegar 2 tbsp
5- BBQ masala 2 tbsp
6- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
7- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
8- Oil as required
9- Salt according to your taste
1. Cut the (boneless-500gm) chicken in slices.
2. Take some oil in a pan then add in chicken slices along with garlic.
3. Fry them and then add ½ cup yogurt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp vinegar, salt according to your taste and 2 tbsp tikka masala.
4. Keep frying it until the water get dries.
5. After frying it, take it out and place it on plate and keep it aside.
6. To prepare salad:
7. Take a bowl and prepare the salad in it, slice tomatoes and cucumber, slice 3-4 salad leaves. Add in 2-3 tbsp olive oil, green chilies and cucumber pickle. Salad is ready.
8. Lastly, grease a pan, and toast pita breads. Open the pita bread and fill in the chicken mixture, sauce, olives and salad.
9. Now your delicious Chicken Shawarma is ready to serve
Image Source: hamariweb.com