It is high time that we talk about these clichés openly. One of them is, making your own space. That does not really mean a place where you can stand or sit, but it does mean a space where you can stand firm with dignity and self-esteem. A place where you can prove yourself not with words but with your actions.
Whenever, you become a part of something, like an organization you have to make your own mark. You can’t be the favourite on your day first. You have to prove your point to be distinctive. In a nutshell, do not do the following things when you are new to a workspace:
- Do not compare yourself with your seniors, they have more authorities
- Do not get jealous and insecure of other people, it makes you really of a little work
- Practice good work ethics in order to be distinctive.
- Prove yourself through work rather than you chit chat; nobody has the time for it.
- Maintain your class and prestige.
Image source: wallpaperscraft.com