Introduction to Web Development
Web development is the work involved in developing a website what we call “back-end processing”. There are numerous steps in the web development process. From gathering basic information to the formation of the site, and finally the maintenance of page to keep the website up-to-date. Web development can range from establishing a simple single page of plain text to complex web-based internet applications.
Web development is uncomplicated to learn
Importance of web development
Websites act as a bridge between one who wants to consume the information and those who want to share it. If you are running a business, then it is virtually imperative for you to have a website to broadcast your offerings and reach out to potential clients at an ecumenical stage.
The following points expound why it is consequential to have a website
1. You can advertise your business offers on an online brochure called a website.
2. It gives you a platform to reach out to a far-and-wide ecumenical customer base.
3. If you write blogs, you can influence your readers by publishing them on a website.
4. You can show all your conceptions and publish them on a website.
5. You can give an opportunity to your customers to express themselves and communicate with them.
6. By having a trouble-ticket system you can provide valuable customer support.
How to Setup a Website?
While setting up a website, you would have to take care of the elements listed below
1. To establish a website and make it live, you should first purchase a hosting plan.
2. Cull a domain name for this website.
3. Develop the content that you wish to publish on the website.
4. Check if you require to purchase a public certificate and install it.
5. Publish the webpage on the Internet.
Image source: by Lee Campbell, acquired from Unsplash.com