1. Boneless chicken breasts 2
2. Boiled potatoes 2
3. Lightly beaten eggs 2
4. Chopped capsicum 1
5. Spring onion chopped 1
6. Parsley chopped 1/4 bunch
7. Almonds chopped 100 gm
8. Plain flour 2 tbsp
9. Lemon juice 1 tbsp
10. Black pepper 1/2 tsp
11. Salt according to your taste
12. Oil for frying 1/4 cup
1. Boil the chicken in salted water for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Now cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
2. Mash the potatoes. Mix them together. Now add in parsley, capsicum, spring onion and lemon juice in it. Then add in salt and pepper. Mix it well and make round kebabs with this mixture.
3. Take a small bowl, beat the eggs with flour. Then dip the round kebabs in the egg mixture. Then coat it with crushed almonds.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the kebabs in it.
5. Now your Delicious and healthy Chicken Almond kebabs are ready.
6. Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.
Image Source: pakistanchefrecipes