1. Boneless chicken 300 gm
2. Lemon juice 3 tbsp
3. Tikka spice 1-1/2 tbsp
4. Garlic paste 1 tbsp
5. Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
6. Salt according to your taste
7. Butter as required
8. A piece of coal
9. Oil for frying
For preparing Chapatti:
1. All purpose flour 2 cups
2. A pinch of salt
3 Water as required to knead dough
To Make Chapatti:
1. Take a medium bowl ad then place the flour and salt in it. Then gradually add lukewarm water and knead a soft dough. Then cover it with wet cloth and place in a refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Make small round balls out of the dough. Then roll it in a chapati shape. Then place chapati on a hot griddle pan.
3. Cook it on each side for about 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
To Make Roll Filling:
1. Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Then take a large mixing bowl and place the chicken pieces in it. Then add garlic, tikka spice and lemon juice. Add in salt and pepper.
Mix it well.
2. Melt the required butter in a pan. And then cook the chicken for about 15 to 20 minutes or until it gets golden.
3. Now put a bread slice over the chicken. Then place a piece of burning coal on bread slice, and drizzle a few drops of oil over it.
4. Cover and leave it for aproximately 5 minutes.
1. Spread the butter over the chapatti, then add in cooked chicken. Roll it tightly and secure with wooden pick.
2. Repeat this procedure with the all the chapattis.
5. Now your Chicken Roll is ready.
Image Source: pakistanichefrecipes.com