Per Serving: 448 calories; 31.2 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 31.6 g protein; 222 mg cholesterol; 639 mg sodium. Full nutrition
1. Beaten eggs 2
2. Crushed buttery round cracker crumbs 1 cup
3. Garlic salt 1/2 teaspoon
4. Ground black pepper according to your taste
5. Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 4
6. Butter, cut into pieces 1/2 cup
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Then place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
3. With garlic salt and pepper mix cracker crumbs.
4. Now dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
3. Then arrange the coated chicken in a (9x13 inch) baking dish. Also place the pieces of butter around the chicken.
4. And lastly, bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Image Source: allrecipes.com