1. Chicken drumsticks 8
2. Hot pepper sauce 1/4 cup
3. All-purpose flour 1/3 cup
4. 2 tablespoons Cornflakes crushed
5. Salt 1/2 teaspoon
6. Vegetable oil for frying 3 cups
1. Take a resealable plastic bag and place the chicken in it and then pour the sauce over chicken, seal the bag, and refrigerate it to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat the oil in a deep-fryer.
3. Take another resealable plastic bag and Combine the flour, cornmeal, and salt in it. Also add in drumsticks, then seal the bag, and shake it to coat.
4. Now fry the chicken, uncovered it , for about 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
5. Turn occasionally to brown evenly.
6. And lastly, remove it from the pan and drain on paper towel.
7. So, now your Delicious Fire Cracker Fried Chicken is ready.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Image Source: pakistanichefrecipes.com