1. Boneless chicken breasts 1/2 kg
2. Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
3. Ginger paste 1 tbsp
4. Garlic paste 1 tbsp
5. Papaya paste 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice 2 tbsp
7. Green chili paste 2 tbsp
8. Salt according to your taste
1. Wash the chicken and drain it.
2. Then hammer chicken breasts with wooden hammer.
3. Now put all the pastes in it, green chili paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste and salt on it.
4. Marinate for 20 minutes.
5. Over medium heat, heat oil in a pan.
6. Put the coated chicken pieces in hot oil.
7. Stir fry for few minutes then let it simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
8. Take it out in a dish.
9. Pour lemons juice on it.
10. Delicious Hammer Chili Chicken is ready now.
Note: You can serve it with rice, with baked potatoes, french fried, salads or sauces of choice or however you feel like.