Flour 3/4 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Oil 1/4 cup
Baking Powder 1 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla Essense 1 tsp
Cocoa powder 1 1/2 Tbsp
Warm water 1/4 cup
A pinch of Salt
1. Refine the Dry Ingredients (maida and baking powder).
2. Melt the cocoa powder in the warm water.
3. Beat the sugar and eggs until well blended and creamed.
4. Add the oil, vanilla essence and warm water (mixed with cocoa powder) and mix well, then add the flour. Fold into the egg mixture.
5. Take a cake tin and grease it, then pour this batter into it.
6. Microwave the cake for about 5 minutes on high.
7. Cool it and decorate with coffee icing or your choice.