- Flour Ingredient:
• Refined flour ½ kg
• Vinegar 4 tbsp
• Baking powder 1 tbsp
• Salt according to your taste
• Chicken mince ½ kg
• Garlic, ginger paste 1 tbsp
• Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
• Soy sauce 2 tbsp
• Black pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
• Corn flour dissolved in water 5 tbsp
• Onion 3
• Sesame seed oil 3 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Oil 3 tsp
• Mix the baking powder, salt, and vinegar in the filterd flour and knead into a soft dough with lukewarm water.
• Wrap the dough in plastic and leave aside for aproximately 2:30 hours.
• Heat oil in a pot and fry onion till it gets golden, than add ginger, garlic and fry for about 2 minutes, add mince and fry on a high flame.
• Add black pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt, and fry it on high flame.
• Add cornflour and make a thick gravy.
• Remove from the flame, roll out the dough.
• With the help of a cup, cut the dough into rounds.
• Add the chicken mixture in the middle and shape it into buns.
• Fill the steamer with water and place buns in steamer for about 25 minutes, remove.
• Serve hot.
Note: Follow all the steps recommended to get a perfect dish.