Per Serving: 422 calories; 29.5 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 10.9 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 537 mg sodium. Full nutrition
1. Large baking potatoes 4
2. Slices bacon 8
3. Sour cream 1 cup
4. Milk 1/2 cup
5. Butter 4 tablespoons
6. Salt 1/2 teaspoon
7. Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
8. Divided shredded Cheddar cheese 1 cup
9. Sliced green onions 8
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Then bake the potatoes in preheated oven for about 1 hour.
3. At the meantime, place the bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook it over medium high heat until it gets brown.
4. Drain it, crumble and set aside.
5. When potatoes are done, let them cool for about 10 minutes. Then slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and then scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
6. To the potatoes flesh add in sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions.
7. Mix it with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.
8. Now put the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
9. At last, bake it for another 15 minutes.
Image Source: allrecipes.com